Treatment for Dark Circles
The skin around the eyes is very fragile as compared to other parts of the body, and extremely delicate. Any sweeping changes happening in the deeper layers of the skin will be easily visible on the surface. Dark circles are a common problem with both genders and all age cluster typically above 16 years. We give you with easy home remedies and makeup tricks to hide them and make sure your eyes look fresh instantly.
Common causes of dark circles
- In a certain subset of people, the problem of undereye bags and pigmentation around the eyes runs in the family. They get worse with sun exposure.
- Repeated rubbing and scratching the delicate skin around the eyes can eventually lead to a brown discoloration around the eye.
- Allergy to products, like ingredients of make-up, hair dyes, some medicated applications like eye drops, and facial creams etc.
- Improper sleep exacerbates the proble etc.
- Stress (physical or mental) is a major killer of healthy glowing skin. Stress can be a major factor that contributes to your eyes looking tired.
- Iron deficiency can also lead to pigmentation around the eyes.
- Smoking increases free radicals in the skin resulting in puffy eyes.
Dr. Kasana’s Elegant Aesthetics offers Dark Circles Treatment in Greater Noida and Ghaziabad. Register now and get free consultation for treatment at pocket friendly cost.